This is a partnered post.
With the average cost of an American wedding hovering around $26,000, saving money is a big concern for engaged couples! Being the frugal coupon maven that I am, it should come as no surprise that I’m always keeping my eyes peeled for wedding deals. I recently learned about Groupon Coupons, the newest addition to the Groupon family which offers a large database of promo codes and deals at online retailers – no purchase or login required. They have sales listed by both store and category, with a whole section just for wedding coupons!
There is a slew of wedding shops listed in their database – here’s a few examples of bridal deals you can snag:
- $25 off orders over $200 at MyWeddingFavors.com
- 5% off at House of Brides
- 20% off wedding invitations at Ann’s Bridal Bargains
- Multiple discount codes for Little Things Favors
Getting married doesn’t have to break the bank! Checking for promo codes is super fast, super easy and can save you some cash when you’re ordering wedding supplies online. Then you can put the money you save towards your honeymoon! Pssst…Groupon Coupons has a category for travel coupons, too! 😉
How have you been saving money on your wedding?
Latest posts by Beeb Ashcroft (see all)
- How to Save on Wedding Invitations - June 29, 2017
- Save The Date: August 21st, 2017! - May 2, 2017
- How to Make DIY Decorative Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 28, 2016