Getting crafty is a great way to save money on your wedding budget. The Home & Family show on Hallmark Channel is all about the DIY, and today they’re sharing this awesome champagne flute craft with us that will only set you back $35 for 8 glasses:
• Acrylic Paint
• Satin Ribbon
• Hot Glue Gun
• Paint Pens
• Small Paint Brush
1. For the women’s glasses, attach the ribbon and tulle to the bottom with a glue gun to create the same look as a dress. You can scrunch up the tulle for extra volume. For the bridesmaids, use pink. For the bride, use white.
2. Add rhinestones and any other embellishments you would like to complete the look.
3. For the men’s glasses, attach a matching bow to their ladies (so in this case, add a white bow to the Groom’s glass, and a pink bow to the Groomsmen’s glasses).
4. Add any embellishments you would like!
5. Voila! Raise a toast to your cute new bridal party champagne flutes!
Home & Family airs weekdays at 10 am ET/PT on Hallmark Channel.
Latest posts by Beeb Ashcroft (see all)
- How to Make DIY Decorative Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 28, 2016
- Finding my Bridal Bouquet at Commercial Silk - February 22, 2016
- 5 Top Picks From The Best Buy Wedding Registry - September 18, 2015